Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back To School--IBFCC #7

Jane Bosi


Regan Seifert





Regan and I are bringing you this week's challenge inspiration......who do you think has more kids?? LOL!!!

I love Regan's sweet card--mine is a bit tounge and cheek!

Before I get too crazy, join me in congratulating Terry on her win for our Christmas In July challenge (IBFCC#6)! You can see Terry's gorgeous card right here.

We are currently introducing the I Brake For Challenges challenge #7! Our theme is Back To School.

Our rules are simple: Have fun, link your post back to this one so others can play along and....did I mention, have fun?

While we love it when you use images (rubber or digital) from IBFS, you don't have to!

Play, play, play along and tell everyone you know!

As we have now moved to an every other week schedule, you will have TWO weeks to play along. The challenge winner will always be announced with the new challenge. YES!!! There is a prize--thanks for asking! Your prize, should you win, will be some free dollars for the IBFS Store--how coolio is that?
Get Ready. Get Set. Go!







2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a surprize! WooHoo and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added my card. It let me link to this. Anyway, blogger was having problems and I wasn't able to link my picture until today. Will make another one for Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete